Disktective settings screen
With Menu: Options⁄settings, or the settings toolbutton you can access the Disktective settings screen (screenshot included directly above).
* 'Include date and time': when checked the report date and time are included in the tree.
* 'Ask when quit program': when checked, disktective asks whether you are sure you want to quit the program.
* 'Ask when abort report': when checked, disktective asks whether you are sure you want to abort the report generation process.
* 'Ask when clear report': when checked, a confirmation is requested to clear the report (Menu: File⁄new or the 'new file' toolbutton).
* 'Ask when go online:' when checked, a confirmation dialog is shown before disktective attempts to go online (e.g. Menu: Help⁄Online manual)
* 'Export all nodes in report': when NOT checked, only the visible nodes are exported (not those which are inside collapsed subtrees).
* '3D Piechart display': when checked the Piechart will be displayed in 3D. Otherwise it is displayed in 2D.
'Thousands separator': space, comma or dot for the numbers displayed in the tree.